When riding a bicycle, how should you transport your belongings? A backpack makes you sweat and hurts your back. Rear and front carriers makes your bike difficult to ride and park. The CSSB system developed by TATO in Switzerland, which is integrated into the structure of the bike frame, does not have these inconveniences. The rider is freed from any weight on his or her body. No need to use accessories to secure items, they are simply inserted from the top and do not require any attachment. They are closer to the center of the bicycle and to the ground, making the ride safer.
Central storage system for bicycles (CSSB)
The available space is 400 x 320 x 95 mm for a volume of 12.16 liters.
A laptop computer, a business case, a school bag, or a soft bag with four bottles: all these objects fit nicely into the space.
- Objects and containers can easily be introduced from the top.
- Users are not dependent on a specific container—they can use any sort of bag, box, or case that fits the space.
- Users look over the transported objects.
- When the bike is loaded, the centre of gravity is lowered and hence stability is improved.
- Also, thanks to the rigid structure, objects are better protected from any impact.